Sunday, May 2, 2010

Be Smart




I didn't realize how glad I was to graduate until a year or so later, when it was once again "finals season" for the students at BYU. I associated the smell of the blooming trees and cool mountain air with stress and deadlines for so long, that even though I was thrilled winter was coming to an end, I had an instinctive pit in my stomach. When I realized, however, that was then free to enjoy the season for all it was WITHOUT those stresses, Spring meant even more.

How grateful I am to have had the opportunity to go back and finish up school. I'm even more glad to be done with it... completely done with school? No. I would really like to continue taking classes and learn as much as I can when that is possible again (when Benny goes to school in a few years). I love the atmosphere of BYU and actually miss spending time in the library, the "Wilk", having lunch with Dave, and just roaming around watching the love-birds. There is no place on Earth, like BYU, that is for sure. I am lucky to live so close.

Go Cougars!

No comments:

Post a Comment