- Run 26.2 miles in 3 hours and 45 minutes, officially timed and recorded at an approved marathon event. AKA, qualify for the Boston Marathon.
- Kidnap the girls and go to France, Italy, and Spain in the spring.
- Enjoy Germany during Christmas with the family.
- Grow an amazing salsa garden and make/can to-die-for salsa.
- Be the funnest grandma ever... but not too soon. They can call me Gram.
- Learn to quilt works of art... and give them away.
- Provide a cook-out for the homeless.
- Sail the Mediterranean Sea with Dave.
- Finish and publish the book I started.
- Show Benny Hawaii.
- Take piano lessons at least until I can play every Hymn in the book beautifully.
- Complete a complicated puzzle alone.
- Have a Christmas where every gift under the tree is completely homemade.
Graduate from BYU. Have children and watch them grow. Get married in the temple.
- Paint something beautiful enough to be appreciated by another.
- Create a secret recipe.
- "Find" an ancestor.
Complete a marathon.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Visit an Amish community and purchase something wonderful and unique.
- Set foot in every state of the country.
- See Nauvoo.
- Leave an enormous tip for a waitress.
Provide a Christmas for a struggling family. Soak up a sunset until the image is burned into my soul. Soak up a sunrise until the image is burned into my soul.
- Bike all day through vineyards and countryside.
- Read a book, cover to cover, by a real crackling fire.
- Yoga on redrock in the middle of the desert.
Leave groceries anonymously for someone who needs it.
- Pay for a random family's order at a restaurant.
- Experience the Northern Lights.
- Picnic on a high cliff overlooking the ocean.
- Make a perfect gingerbread house complete with ginger family inside.
Drive from sea to shining sea.
- Establish a house of order. Permanently.
- Organize, scan, and file every photo I own.
- Sneak away to Portugal on my own.
Return to my "ideal weight."And stay there. Go for a long walk on the beach with Dave. Live in a house for as long as I lived in Seattle.
- Have a family "lock-down" and do nothing but play games for 24 hours.
Find old friends.
- Learn to ballroom/swing dance.
- Surprise Dave with an outstandingly delicious dinner when he least expects it.
See the Olympics in person.
- Raise big funds for families with sick children.
Swing from rope into a river.
At the request of my oldest daughter, please find below my "Bucket List" which is certain to grow. I will include some goals which were finished prior to making this list, just for fun.